2007
i'm praying that this year will be a more fruitful year in my walk with God. many spiritual disciplines i hope to develop.
some of them:
1) prayerfulness
2) a teachable spirit
3) a heart to love and embrace
4) indepth thoughts and knowledge
focus for 2007:
"Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Tim 4:12
a verse to keep close to my heart for the year.
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
i'm praying that this year will be a more fruitful year in my walk with God. many spiritual disciplines i hope to develop.
some of them:
1) prayerfulness
2) a teachable spirit
3) a heart to love and embrace
4) indepth thoughts and knowledge
focus for 2007:
"Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Tim 4:12
a verse to keep close to my heart for the year.
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home