Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brace & Brave

it's been a week back at work, at kindergarten ministry. i've been trying to keep the verse in my mind and close to my heart.

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you,I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

i think this consciousness of the Lord being with me and that He will help me, has sustained me. i must say in this short week, there were moments that i feared that i might not be up to the task, to teach and engage the children. But the Lord says, "be not dismayed". I tried not to let my fear take control, engaging and keeping in mind that i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. and i did. though the lessons and things i did werent perfect (which i think it would never really be, because there's always room for improvement), i am glad that the Lord brought me through, and at least the children were engaged in the lessons and aunty enghwee has more good things to say of me.

starting the year on the right note is important. starting the year with the Lord is the best thing ever because i know He'll walk me through the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home