Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Common Thread

not trying to imitate zhihui of blogging about our batch. but hers is an inspiration to mine. haha. i just want to blog photos about ACT.

dec 02 - when we still had to use "manual" camera. it was conference echo 2002. first time in bethany 3 building. we were 17, 18 years old. some left or rather no longer attending bethany regularly.

dec 06 - shangri la hotel. not a complete batch photo. with the pastors. photo taking services by the yag. when we are 21, 22 years old. new people to the group - gavin, moses, wq, lianya & louisa.

it's been only 4 years. but we look quite different now. mature, pretty and handsome. (:

i'm amazed.

How great You are, how small I am
How awesome is Your mighty hand
And I am captured by the wonder of it all
And I will offer all my praise
With all my heart for all my days
How great you are
How great you are
How great you are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home