Food & Company
Edlyn and I went for an icecream supper after bible study just now. It was rather unusual - Ed didn't drive so we actually had to take two buses to get to Serangoon Gardens' Ice(cube) from church. We decided to do so anyway because it was one of those rare moments that we just wanted to travel abit further and alittle inconveniently for fun and for food.
It was a good supper though the Icecubers (haha.. that's what I think I'll call them) got my order mixed up with another table's - a rowdy bunch of working guys. We had a good time catching up and talking about things in our lives. Work. Life. Relationships. Callings. After supper, Ed and I took a bus out to Serangoon Central to change a bus to go back home. That's where we caught a pitiful sight of a German Shepherd dog lying under the benches at the bus stop. A couple and a few other men gathered around the dog and were trying to figure out what to do with the dog after Ed boarded her bus home. It has been an interesting night, with quite a bit of happenings.
I like having meals with good company. I think that a good meal is not about the food but the company that you eat with. The other time that I had a good meal was with Ced, Xian, WQ, Ed and Juli. We had cheapo food in one of the AMK hawker centre. The food wasnt too bad, the company was quite excellent. It was a great time being with friends that had been buried in their work for a long long time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home