I'm blogging a lot lesser these days because I wanted my entries to be meaningful each time I write. But writing lesser makes words and thoughts harder to come by. So here I am, attempting to write something, hopefully, meaningful for the new year.
I have been up and about since the December break and right now, smacked into the 2nd week of the new year, I'm still rushing here and there, trying to complete all the tasks and assignments at hand. I must say that this busyness is good, occupying all my time and I don't have the time to slack and laze. However, this busyness brought about a tinge of sadness. Today, when I was leaving for my nightclasses from home, I found myself missing the time spent with my little sister. Before I left, she asked me where I was going and if I could buy dinner. I was sorry to tell her that I had to rush for class and won't be back home too early (cos we were going to have supper with kam before he returns for studies). Even as I am writing now, I'm feeling sad for not spending with my little sister. I must, find some time to spend with her... before she goes full-steam into her O levels preparations. She is growing up.
So yes, the busyness, is good. Bit by bit, slowly, I've come to the last lap of my studies. I'm taking my last module right now and I just have to finish another practicum in end jan.. and I'll be done with this diploma. I won't say that time flew by quickly, because I don't think it was. But I'm glad that the Lord has been with me in this. There was a difference of feelings and thoughts comparing with how it was when I was younger... perhaps I am now considered a mature learner and it should be different! But I know the Lord was and is with me because there were moments that I felt overwhelmed with school, kindy and other ministries in church... but I was able to find the strength to do and finish what I had to. The Lord has brought me through.
Year by year, the journey continues...
I have been up and about since the December break and right now, smacked into the 2nd week of the new year, I'm still rushing here and there, trying to complete all the tasks and assignments at hand. I must say that this busyness is good, occupying all my time and I don't have the time to slack and laze. However, this busyness brought about a tinge of sadness. Today, when I was leaving for my nightclasses from home, I found myself missing the time spent with my little sister. Before I left, she asked me where I was going and if I could buy dinner. I was sorry to tell her that I had to rush for class and won't be back home too early (cos we were going to have supper with kam before he returns for studies). Even as I am writing now, I'm feeling sad for not spending with my little sister. I must, find some time to spend with her... before she goes full-steam into her O levels preparations. She is growing up.
So yes, the busyness, is good. Bit by bit, slowly, I've come to the last lap of my studies. I'm taking my last module right now and I just have to finish another practicum in end jan.. and I'll be done with this diploma. I won't say that time flew by quickly, because I don't think it was. But I'm glad that the Lord has been with me in this. There was a difference of feelings and thoughts comparing with how it was when I was younger... perhaps I am now considered a mature learner and it should be different! But I know the Lord was and is with me because there were moments that I felt overwhelmed with school, kindy and other ministries in church... but I was able to find the strength to do and finish what I had to. The Lord has brought me through.
Year by year, the journey continues...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home