(Some things are just very regular.)
Tonight marked the last class of my diploma course. Yay! But that relief or whatever you call it has not come in instantly. Perhaps its not really over yet. I still have a couple of assignments and a practicum supervision to complete before I could really say it's over.
Jovan has been very cute and he is cooing and smiling more when I talk to him. It's pretty amazing to see how babies grow sooo fast. 3 months ago, he was sleeping most of the time.. in & out these 3 months, he learnt to be grumpy, to love, to ask for needs, and now to respond to us in ways that we can understand better. His growth & development is special and important, for us who know of his condition. I think Jovan has taken a special place in my heart and I love him dearly. I miss him often...
and I miss that friend too. I'm a person who clings on and builds on memories.. and Vivo brought about some precious.. remaining memories... that was the last time we had a meal together with others. I tried to put myself in the shoes of the brother. It's too difficult....
I need to be clear-minded... to walk on this pilgrimway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home