Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Life. Style.

Things are getting quite typical and there's almost no-life, no-kick after I finished my course.
Hence, in my attempt to reorganize my life to spice things up and I thought as part of trying to be more grown-up and womanly, I came up with a few ideas.

1) read a book every two weeks and do book reviews on my blog
2) pick up a healthy hobby - scrapbooking, cross-stitching or jigsaw puzzling.
3) take up piano class to finish grade 8 practical.

In my sudden zeal and enthusiasm, I bought two books from Kinokuniya yesterday - And One More Day by Mitch Albom & Worthless by Marilyn Hardy. Though Mitch Albom's books are not exactly thick, it is quite a feat that I am already 1/3 through it over one night.

I'll probably attempt to do jigsaw puzzle since I already have one sitting around for 2 years already. And as for piano class, let me just muse over it for a while. It is quite a possibility.

Lifestyle. Good habits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home