Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the Refiner's fire

Sometimes I find it difficult to live this life properly. Admittedly, I admire people who seem to be so in control of their lives. They know what they want and they structure their lives around their passions. They are so carefree and cool. I wish to be like them.

I'm in control of my life, yet not really. God knows the way and He should take the wheel. Yet, I'm totally trying to be foolish to sit in the driver seat. My life seems to be going abit crazy, full of challenges and what pastor says this morning, refining. This refining process is good because the product of it all is purest silver and gold.

The refining pot is for silver and the furnace for gold, And a man is valued (pastor said that a better word would be "refined") by what others say of him. -Proverbs 27:21

I must say, this is tough. But, this is it! If I do not go through this refining process, how can I be more and more like my Lord?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home