Saturday, June 21, 2008


Junior camp ended yesterday and I thought it was my best Junior Camp ever. I was involved in the music committee in this camp and one of things we did in camp was to engage the children in singspiration in the afternoon. I thought the move to have singspiration was great because it allowed us to have a good slot of time to teach the children new songs and not only that, the manner to sing and praise. I enjoyed myself tremendously, especially the last afternoon - hebrew/jewish/russian tunes. We sat in one big circle and did some kind of dance with the songs we sang.


At the camp committee meeting every night in camp, Pastor taught us from 1 Cor & 1 Thes the parental approach towards ministry. "What are we willing to give up to serve the Lord?"


It is both amazing and heartening to see how the children can understand what it means to walk in the Lord's way and how He can work in the children. I was really glad to see Nic & Titus responded to what they have heard. well, of course, the challenge is to still be a good testimony in daily living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home