Monday, October 27, 2008

bliss

the wedding was finally over. it was exceptionally tiring for the church wedding day but I really enjoyed myself. thank God I survived. and boy, for the very first time, I really felt like aminah. I had to attend to my sister with the gown train, especially so when she was greeting her guests during the reception.

here are some photos taken with yang's camera.
lynn & felicia

lynn & yang

gatecrash

alson & lynn

@ alson's house - family shot.

felicia practising her walk 2 hours before the wedding service, cos she couldn't attend the rehearsal

here we are, the bridesmaids.

mom & jovan

alan (one of the groomsmen) with jovan

family shot missing some of us. :(

wedding dinner was less tiring. didnt have very much to do.

thanks for the last lozenge in the pack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home