Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ceaseless Gratitude

I never felt so burdened, so needy to intercede until a particular matter happened in the week. I thank God that my instant response was to pray, in His mercy, sustain and protect. I thank God this prayer was answered.

In that matter, nothing could have been persuaded and resolved with human words and wisdom. I could not have stop anything physically. I could only allow it to happen and in my quiet corner, interceding that He will keep him in perfect peace, that he will learn to trust.

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the LORD forever, for in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength." Isaiah 26:3-4

This verse came to mind as I thought about the whole matter that night. It was a verse that I kept in my heart when I was studying for O levels eons ago. Indeed, His word will come to mind and bring about faith and trust.

we continue to press on in faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home