Odd...ball, as what Jovan would call me
I am feeling odd.
Tired but glad.
Tonight was the first night of the Easter musicale and I thought we did well. Working in the background with the lightings and curtains, to me the transitions were, for once, smooth and accurate. Everyone was into their roles as the crowd. Jon as Joseph mourning as he asked for the body of Jesus. It has been an amazing night, despite a slight glitch on my part to bring in wrong lightings on one of the scenes. (shhh!)
Liberated yet restricted.
To a friend. To many people. I have barriers within me to be friendly. Built for myself, to prevent myself from being hurt, to restrict myself from being too liberated and to stop myself from being an embarrassement. I don't know how to break down these walls.
-pouts-
Tired but glad.
Tonight was the first night of the Easter musicale and I thought we did well. Working in the background with the lightings and curtains, to me the transitions were, for once, smooth and accurate. Everyone was into their roles as the crowd. Jon as Joseph mourning as he asked for the body of Jesus. It has been an amazing night, despite a slight glitch on my part to bring in wrong lightings on one of the scenes. (shhh!)
Liberated yet restricted.
To a friend. To many people. I have barriers within me to be friendly. Built for myself, to prevent myself from being hurt, to restrict myself from being too liberated and to stop myself from being an embarrassement. I don't know how to break down these walls.
-pouts-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home