Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing, almost.

Here I am in front of the computer in the late afternoon. It's still pretty sunny and warm (yes! and humid!) but thank God we have a little breeze here.

I'm thankful for a month-long break. Hence, I have the luxury to sit here noteing down some thoughts and enjoy a chilled bottle of water in this hot weather.

I'm so so so glad to be able to catch "Much Ado About Nothing" in their last show on Sunday. J, L and M went for the play with me and we had Subway for picnic. I had fun watching a play in a different setting - a big sloping field in the park. Well, I wasn't a Lit student and the old British language could have killed me. But wisely, I read up about the story and it helped. I could understand the play better and and everything was so much more enjoyable and pleasant. Adrian Pang was excellent and it is just his character to play a jester in the play and in the cast. Pity that Dwayne played a minor role in this play. He ought to be better featured.

Yes, and recently there was some buzz in my personal life/thoughts/whatever-it-is . Wisely, I concluded it and moved on, like I always do.

It was much ado about nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home