Monday, August 24, 2009

The Morning Routine

I know. That's why I'm back here writing.

The last couple of months saw me on a new routine every morning. I have been honoured with the 'privilege' to send JBaby to his school before I head to church. Every schoolday morning, JBaby would arrive at my place at about 6.30am (sometimes earlier, most times later) and he would still be sleeping over G's shoulders. Within the next 15 minutes, I have to execute a series of tasks to ready JBaby for school. Waking him up is definitely the most challenging on the list. He loves to slumber these days. (ah! how we must have learnt this too when we were young). While trying to wake him up and pacify his whinings (because he wants to continue to sleep), I would start to change him into his uniform. By the time this is done, JBaby would be bright and alert. Subsequently he would willingly and very quickly wear his shoes and insist that we should be out of the house already. At this time, the clock would struck 7.

JBaby is very cute and funny in his ways. Sometimes he would insist that I wear a particular pair of shoes. Most of time he would pick up the lilac crocs and shove it to me. That's his favourite because of the Mickey Mouses. Haha!

Sending JBaby to school is no easy feat. I don't own a car. So I have to carry this weightload of 13kg to his school and this journey usually takes about 10-15minutes, depending whether he is fuss-free, or not. Heh!

Well, JBaby has been good. He loves school. We see him growing up so much more and learning to speak more words now.

This morning routine has allowed JBaby and I to grow closer. I heart him much much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous hale84 said...

Do update your blog!!!

September 13, 2009 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home