Tuesday, October 27, 2009

loved

When I think about my birthday weekend (two weekends ago), I feel I'm much loved. My birthday was on Saturday but it was celebrated three times over the long weekend.

I had a quiet birthday celebration in the church cafeteria with my close-knit group during lunch at retreat. I think it turned out a bit more eventful personally because pastor was having his lunch when we were having that party. hur.

The second one was a little bit overwhelming for me. M organized a celebration in the church office pantry with our whole batch. I really appreciate and felt loved. :D but if you know me, I am shy. When I was a little kid, at my own birthday parties, I used to cover my ears upon hearing my own name in a birthday song. Don't like attention at all. (heh!) So this time round with the whole ging-gang, yes, it's overwhelming but I braved myself through it. I'm a bit more thick-skinned these days. I also had a birthday dinner with my siblings, ending the day with yummy ice-cream at Ice-cream Chefs.

The third one was special because T. AL spent the whole day with me.

I am indeed loved by God's people, my spiritual family when the other is deficiting in some ways. This is more than enough for me.

24 takes on special meaning and memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home