Friday, October 02, 2009

Wake Me Up When September Ends

The month of September has come and gone. In a whirlwind. I remember it as a busy and stressful month, with steep learning curves and learning to work and serve properly.

I am thankful in several ways as I enter into the last quarter of the year.
1) Things at home has been really peaceful over the last few months. Status quo. We are all in denial I suppose. That's how we can continue living sometimes. It's harder to face up to things.

2) Opportunities to learn and grow. Tough. But at least I learn about myself - lots of bad habits to get rid of. Learnt to take it up and tough it out.

3) To feel at peace with myself, right here right now. Feeling this way about myself is important. I tend to struggle alot with myself, my emotions, my thoughts and my made-up opinions of people's perspective about me. Blame it on me being a ISFJ personality type. :P I'm learning to let loose, not to engage in excessive thinking (haha! py & t. al will advocate this.). It's good. It's good.

I'm looking forward to this last quarter of the year. Many things await me. Last bit of work that I enjoy. Birthdays! Mine and others! Youth Conference! Christmas! And a holiday trip in the pipeline at the end of the year! :D

Yayee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home